Sunbrella 12' Right Triangle Shade Sail
- Sunbrella 12' Right Triangle Shade Sail
- Sunbrella - the ultimate in protection from the sun's harmful UV rays - 98% blockage
- Shade Sail Dimensions: 12' x 17' x 12' (Center measures 8' 5")
- Made in the USA
- Marine grade 316 stainless steel corner rings
- UV resistant thread for stitching
- Perimeter designed with a gentle curve to control tension. Ensures that when tension is placed on the sail, the fabric remains taut, creating an aesthetically pleasing feature that eliminates any sagging or flapping in the wind
- Wide and strong webbing - Constructed with nylon webbing material (comparable to a 1 1/2 inch seat belt)
- Each corner is reinforced with additional layers of webbing to distribute tension
- Wrapped webbing, so nylon is not exposed to sun's rays, adding to the overal shade sail longevity
- Double row of locking stitch (not a chain stitch)
- 5 Year Fabric Warranty
- Our Sunbrella shade sails are very strong and can handle just about any weather condition. We are convinced they are the highest quality shade sails available.
Sunbrella Fabric Colors: Click Thumbnails to enlarge options
Important Information about Sunbrella Shade Sail Installation: Sunbrella fabric is a near waterproof fabric which will pool water, if not installed properly. Sunbrella Shade Sails must be installed at approximately a 20 degree slope to allow water to run off and not pool on top of the shade sail. Measurement is approximate.
The Sunbrella 12' Right Triangle Shade Sail should have at least a 3 foot drop from the highest installed point.