Designed for use with any Shade Depot - Wanda Tech Center Post Patio Umbrella (Including Models: Primo, Napoli and Oasis)
All Wanda Tech Corp. Side Post Aluminum Umbrella frames are warranted for a period of 1 year from the original date of dealer’s invoice. Shade Depot warrants that this product shall be free from defects in workmanship and materials under normal use and proper assembly as follows within the user’s setup manual.
What is covered?
Rust or corrosion
Wanda Tech will provide free parts to dealer/customer within the 1 year warranty period. If you have any question about the policy, please contact us for details.
What is not covered: Damages caused by improper use, such as but not limited to, tears, staining (i.e. from improper storage, or lack of care & maintenance). DAMAGES CAUSED FROM WIND CONDITIONS ARE NOT COVERED UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! Damage indicative of wind are broken rib assemblies & bent aluminum poles. Replacement of warranted items: will be determined at the discretion of the manufacturer. In the event that the product was damaged by wind, misuse or improper assembly, it is the consumer’s responsibility to purchase the replacement parts and pay the freight on any such orders.
Covers are warranted against fading from normal exposure conditions for the following:
1. Fabric A (SunDura): 1 years
2. Fabric C, D, (Sunbrella): 5 years
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. All Claims for shortages, damage goods, shipment damage/errors must be made within 7 days from receipt of product. (Most of the time, 15 days of invoice date.) It is the dealers’/consumers’ responsibility to check the contents for any damage, missing parts as soon as it is received. If any damage should occur during shipping it is the consumer/dealers responsibility to file a freight damage claim with the carrier. Most carriers require this to be done within 1-2 days. (See our General Terms and Conditions for detail.)
2. All warranty returns are subject to pre-paid freight charges. (Please see our Return Policy for more detail)
3. We will NOT accept any return merchandise without a valid RA #. (Please see Return Policy)
4. Special order items (any part of the bill of materials) may not be returned for refund or credit under any circumstances. All Parts orders are non-refundable & non-exchangeable.
5. Warranty Request must be sent in along with a copy of the original sales receipt. We will not warrant any claim coverage unless both the sales receipts and request form are sent to us. Any items that are returned for warranty or non‑warranty purposes must be issued a Return Authorization Number. Only upon issuance of a RA # and inspection by our QC department will credit or replacement of umbrellas be issued. It is the customers’ responsibility to pay the freight on return products or replacement parts. ALL RETURNED ITEMS MUST INCLUDE THE RA# CLEARLY WRITTEN ON THE RETURN PACKAGE. If there is no valid & easily identifiable RA# on the package, the package will be refused by our warehouse personal.
6. BY ACCEPTING DELIVERY OF THE GOODS YOU EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO OUR GENERAL TERMS, CONDITIONS, RETURN AND WARRANTS OF SALE AS HEREIN PRINTED.
7. Effective date: Feb. 1st, 2012
Share your knowledge of this product with other customers... Be the first to write a review