The 133 lb. Grey Powder Coated Steel Base by Green Corner has an attractive Powder Coating that protects against rust for longer, low maintenance use. Low profile and dense weight are great for high traffic areas. Pre-fabricated holes allow for permanent mount for additional security. Two-piece construction assembles easily. A drainage hole at the bottom of sleeve eliminates water buildup. Green Corner umbrellas and bases are strong commercial grade.
All Greencorner canopies are made from high quality acrylic canvas – designed to maintain its rich color and functional integrity for years in the most demanding outdoor conditions.
The market umbrellas are sewn with five-thread stitch seams to provide reinforcement to the canopy’s most vulnerable points. A commonly overlooked, but extremely important factor in umbrella design.
Sundown fabric is manufactured in Spain by Sauleda. Sundown is mainly used for awnings, boat covers and other outdoor applications where you need a product that will withstand the sun's rays for a long period of time.
There are many other similar acrylics out on the market, so why use Sundown?
· Over 50 solid colors in both 47" and 60" widths (unique colors found only in this line)
· Over 100 different stripe patterns, some of the colors and patterns are found only in this line.
· Many colors match up to the acrylic colors you may already be using.
· The Sundown fabric has the tightest weave of any acrylic on the market
· Weight - 9.25 oz. per square yard
· 5 Year Warranty
· It has a "beefier" hand which makes it easier to sew because it doesn't pucker when you're sewing it
· A proven product that has been manufactured for the last 40 years
· If that doesn't convince you wait till you hear how much you'll save.
Send Us Feedback
Returns & Cancellations
Track My Order
Safe & Secure Shopping
100% Low Price Guarantee
Patio Umbrella Product Index
Patio Umbrella Category Index
Patio Umbrella USA Blog
Patio Umbrella Sitemap Index